What is the “Y-Lift®?
The Y LIFT® is based on the notion that youthful facial contours are shaped like the letter “Y”. For example, if you were to superimpose a “Y” over the face you would see that it appears wide at the top spanning the eye & cheekbone region and then narrows down to a point culminating at the chin.
What Can the Y LIFT® Do for You?
- Accentuates the cheekbone region & under eye hollowness
- Defines jawline, rids the face of unpleasant jowls
- Significantly improves upper neck area
- Refines lines around the mouth (smile lines)
More About the Y LIFT®
- Customized to each patient
- FDA approved fillers – VOLUMA XC®, JUVÉDERM® & RADIESSE®
- Suitable for both women and men of ages between 25-80
- Performed with a specialized instrument created by Dr. Yan Trokel
Y LIFT® Benefits
- Instant results with minimal downtime
- No general anesthesia or incisions
- Results last between 1-3 years, depending on the product used
Is the Y LIFT® really a “lunch-time facelift”?
Yes. The patient can immediately resume his or her daily activities post procedure.
Do the results vary from patient-to-patient?
Yes. The Y LIFT® procedure uniquely benefits each patient. Y LIFT® Providers utilize a very individualistic approach. As the provider closely studies the facial structure of each patient, they customize the procedure so that it naturally accents the patient’s specific features.
How is the Y LIFT® different from a traditional facelift?
Advancements in current cosmetic technology have made it possible to undergo non-invasive procedures that can mirror the results of traditional facelifts. Patients enjoy similar results without the unwelcoming post-operative effects, such as facial discomfort and extensive healing time.
Can the effect of the procedure be reversed?
Yes. The Y LIFT® is one of the few procedures that is completely reversible.
How long do the effects of the Y LIFT® last?
The Y LIFT® lasts between 1-3 years, depending on the type of product used and the rate it metabolizes within the body. Independent results vary. Periodic touch-ups are recommended to maintain the effects of the procedure.
How does the Y LIFT® differ from other filler procedures?
The key to the Y LIFT® is not fillers, but the specialized instrumentation, placement and technique developed by Dr. Yan Trokel. The instrument is inserted beneath the skin to instantly lift the muscles, fascia and fat just below the skin. This adjustment provides the greatest lift in the face. A hyaluronic acid filler, a substance that is found naturally in the body, is then used to hold everything in its newly elevated position. The patient is then instantly restored, rejuvenated, and enhanced.